免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
Sclub交友聊天~加入聊天室當版主
分享
返回列表 回复 发帖

Don’t forget to say "I miss you".

indexFQ.jpg
2016-6-1 14:45

Don’t ever think that you don’t have to say “I miss you” because your partner should already know how you feel. Make an effort to tell your partner how much you miss him or her at least once a week and make sure you slow down, look your partner in the eyes, and say it like you really mean it.

Don’t just say “Bye- bye la!” as you leave him or her, you take more time to let your partner know how much you love him/her.

You can send a postcard to your boyfriend or girlfriend expressing your emotion when you are abroad.
全英文交流,是让我们学好英文吗?
这是,小熊老师?
此刻,有没有心存善念;
回复 5# peilin

The cliffs, lapped by a crystal-clear sea, remind me of the word “Cherish the moment”, every time I meet her with buoyancy and hope.  

Even though we split up, I want to tell you, the first day I missed her, the second day I want write a letter to her ; the rest day I want fly to her window.
回复 8# 琳恩

Man just loves to yap in the bed, even the filthy talk ,  Sometimes they hardly dare open their mouth to say LOVE . The bed seems either to conquer women or to sleep for man .
回复 2# 如意结缘

It is our pleasure to chat with u.
回复 4# 明珠沐阳

Dont write Chinese anymore , more English.
My hubby have never said it to me but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t love me.
I usually say "MU" for short, sweet, sweet~~
3 years ago today,  my cellphone  had received a message leaving 掛住你. Time passed, never come.
本帖最后由 黄柏茹 于 2016-6-9 20:30 编辑
全英文交流,是让我们学好英文吗?
这是,小熊老师?
明珠沐阳 发表于 2016-6-2 09:06

看照片,是老师吧?老师最近也常发英文文章。可是,如果是老师,不是已经有帐号了吗?难道一个帐号专发英文,一个专发中文?好像也不对………晕了…………我要学英语学英语!But,怎么学?………………

好像小熊老师之前也有帐号的,不知是否记错……………
3 years ago today,  my cellphone  had received a message leaving 掛住你. Time passed, never come.
Mickey 发表于 2016-6-9 17:18

Is that not me!
…..
回复 17# 黄柏茹

对,小熊老师发过几篇文章后,就没出现了。
    想要看懂什么,我们需要好好学习一下英文了。
say "I love you", then what?~~~~
It really has been a very long time since the last time I said the words 'miss you', and never said that to parents, family members or friends...we really just say 'take care' at the end of our conversation it's true. Too shy? maybe we just get used to don't say it anymore. suddenly, I recalled my memory about saying 'miss you' to mom when I was a little girl. Is it because we have changed...
是米奇,不是小熊老师。
祝福
Uncritical trust is my nemesis.
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
这是要学英文的节奏啊。不然全程看不懂。
祝福
哦,原来mu是这样子来的,Miss  you
祝福
Yeah, will try to do so by next time when i leave
返回列表
高级模式 | 发新话题
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies